- Increased our publicity using newspapers, online sites, and a table at the Peddlar's Faire.
- Cleaned up our Standing Rules
- Created name tags for our members to wear at General Meetings
- Resumed research trips
- Changed our General Meeting format to encourage more member sharing
- Resumed the Teaching Moment
- Increased dues so we could increase the stipend for speakers
- Continued with donations to Toys for Tots and the Food Bank
- Created Inventory Sheets for Officers for a smoother transition
- Created Blue Books for Officers with a list of duties and a timeline
- Created a Refreshment Committee
- And lastly created a display case at the Pleasant Hill Library which will be on display the month of February 2012. Below is a photo of the display case.
|Display created by the Contra Costa County Genealogical Society at the Pleasant Hill Library|
Copyright © 2011 by Contra Costa County Genealogical Society.